Prepare For Your Visit
Our caring staff is dedicated to making your visit enjoyable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to change if necessary and take advantage of a consultation from your service provider.
- We ask that only those receiving services are permitted in the service areas.
- As we do not have the facilities to accommodate children, it is suggested that prior arrangements are made.
- We suggest that you change into a robe prior to a chemical service to protect your clothing.
- For all facials and massages you will be asked to change into a provided robe.
- To create a tranquil environment and as a courtesy to our guests, we ask that all mobile devices be turned off during your visit.
- Because each client has individual needs, all service times are approximate.
AFTER YOUR SERVICE
Don’t forget to schedule your next appointment so that you reserve the date and time most convenient for you.
An ideal gift year-round, for any special occasion. We offer spa packages with a variety of different services, however, feel free to create your own spa package. Because Vanis cares about our clients, there are no maintenance fees. Gift Cards may be purchased and used at any of our locations. Purchase gift cards online.
We cannot be responsible for the loss or damage to personal articles, including clothing and accessories. We ask you to remove all jewelry before any spa treatment. It would be best to leave your jewelry at home.
We understand that situations may arise in your schedule. If you must cancel or reschedule your salon or spa reservation, we ask that you give us a 24 hour notice. Ask us about our waiting list should you need a specific day and time for a service and it is currently reserved.
Prices are subject to change. Variation in price may be discussed with your service provider, during your consultation, prior to service.
Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
Gratuity can not be paid by credit card or gift card.